5.21.2008

no more stuff n' things

Can I just say, it feels SO good to have unloaded all those things yesterday. I feel like I have my living room back! I can see floor space in every room!

I was also delighted as I went through the mail last night. Yesterday we received a small packet from something called 'Our Town Virginia' which contained a number of coupons and some GIFT CERTIFICATES for goodies, including a Little Caesar's pizza (hubby likes to go there) and an OIL CHANGE, which we'd been planning to get anyway. Nothing like a free oil change to cheer you up when 'replace timing belt' is looming on the immediate horizon!

A new reason to love Richmond: we found a couple of different garages who will replace the timing belt about 100 bucks LESS than the Consumer Reports estimate. Score!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics