4.28.2008

no rest for this weary one

I. have not slept. more than 3 hours. the past 3 days.

list of ailments:
- running droning headache.
- extreme lethargy. i feel like i'm underwater.
- no memory retention whatsoever. this leads to thousands of 'helpful reminder notes' that aren't so helpful when in droves.
- reduced productivity. this leads to EVEN MORE WORK TO DO.
- extreme annoyance at everything. and everyone. especially me.

why do i stare at the ceiling? i'm not anxious about money anymore, and those days were gone for a whole month! why do i wake up 6 times through the night? there are no noises...there is no distracting light...i am no longer buried under a thousand blankets...

the house is a mess. my to-do list is getting longer by the second. i have to read and re-read things way too many times. i am about twenty steps behind. and i can't stop yawning.

tonite, the benadryl shall be MINE.


also, happy birthday mom!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, thanks for the birthday wish! Please, please take care of yourself my dear girl. You were right a few blogs back to keep a balance between work and life. Hold onto that! If I can help, please let me know. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics