1.01.2009

Resolutions for the New Year

I'm not big on Resolutions, especially general or complicated ones.  I like them to be specific, and I like them to be realistic.  Some years, the only resolution is to survive intact.  I didn't make any last year.

The thing is, I don't really rely on a new year to set a new goal.  I like to incorporate changes and adjustments as the need, and my ability, arises.  So these are the things I would like to get jump-started early in this new year.

1. Find balance and satisfaction at work
2. Get a few things organized (specifically, my camera equipment, our toiletries supplies, our linens situation, and my yarn stash)  
3. Be more active, and include the dog (this pertains to #1)
4. Join a knitting group
5. Continue decluttering 
6. Take more pictures
7. Introduce a modicum of menu-planning


Do you make resolutions?  What are some things you would like to change, or incorporate into your life?

2 comments:

  1. I'm not usually one for new years resolutions. I try to make 'resolutions' throughout the year. I tell myself I don't need to wait till an arbitrary day on the calendar to make a change. Of course, it doesn't always work. Good luck with your resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm with you on not needing an arbitrary date to begin making a change.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics