1.01.2009

Favorite Photo of 2008

From the Shutter Sisters website:
"I spent the last couple of days browsing through my personal photo folders and reflecting on this past year. And I thought it would be great if you could share your favorite photo for 2008 with a short comment about what this past year has brought into your life, as well as your hopes and your dreams for 2009."


With a renewed interest in photography simmering, I thought this might be a good way to start off the new year.  So here it is, my favorite photo from 2008.



We loved this beach, which was in a town called Kailua on the northern part of Oahu.  I loved capturing this quiet moment where Brian was stomping in the surf, oblivious to everything but the sand and the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics