1.24.2009

Blanket's done! What's next?


Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to present to you my new pride and joy, that afghan!!

It's done.  I love it.  Soft, squishy, warm without being too heavy.  There's nothing more to say.


(If you've read the last entry, you know I was debating whether to charge on through and finish it, which I expected to take forever, or to keep dawdling on it and do smaller projects in the meantime.  After much consideration, I decided to just go for it and finish.  And THEN I did some measurements, and realized I was   a l m o s t d o n e   with it, so of course the choice was obvious.)

Here are the specifics:  Knit Picks Mix&Mingle kit in the Emerald Isles colorway; pattern is Knit Picks Colorful Waves Throw.  Neither the kit nor the throw seem to be available anymore.


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics