6.08.2008

HELLO insomnia

Once again, I can't sleep.  And this time it's a new culprit.  It's not money worries.  It's not a restless husband.  It's not breathing problems.

It is HOT as HADES outside and our dinky little window units just can't cut it.

This heat-wave introduction to summer simply will not do.

Good news is, I've been invited to go to Belle Isle tomorrow (today) for 'a swim and a beer' by someone apparently named Susan, whom I don't believe I've ever met in my life.  I'm not sure who she is or how she got my number (especially because I have an NC area code, and Belle Isle is definitely in Richmond) OR why she's awake at 4:30 in the morning - unless she's dying from the heat as well.  

At least if I have to be awake at o'dark thirty, I have something to entertain myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics