8.12.2008

How I rank as a 1930s housewife

I have long acknowledged the presence of my inner housewife.  So when I saw this test over at Cristina's blog, of course I embarked enthusiastically.

I scored a 76, which is ranked 'superior' but is still a little disappointing.  I think the fact that I don't have kids somehow worked against me.  I guess this is to be expected, though - housewives have kids!

Brian's 1930s housewife score was 54.  Let's be proud...he certainly is.

Check it out for yourself here, if you'd like.  Amusement and mirth!

1 comment:

  1. You scored 3 points better than me! I guess that proves the one about wanting your children to do better than you! :) Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics