4.20.2009

manic monday #162

Another edition of Manic Monday, this time on a Monday for realz!  You can play along here (and whenever you'd like).



Do you recycle? Why or why not?

We recycle.  It seems to be the responsible thing to do.  And we're fortunate to live in a city that makes it very easy on us.  I'd like to do more - ie composting - but for some reason it's very intimidating.  So for now, I throw food scraps out in the 'woodsy' area of the yard for the animals to munch....bizarre, I know.  But it makes me feel better.


Would you rather be a pirate or a prince/princess? 

I prefer the idea of being a pirate because they're more fun, but I think really I would rather be a princess.  I am quite fond of indoor plumbing and personal hygiene, thank you,


Are you into astrology? If yes, how does it affect your life?

Not into it at all.  Not even a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics