4.30.2009

homemade pudding

YOU GUYS.  

Have you ever made pudding from scratch?

I haven't.  I have always been perfectly satisfied with the powdered stuff.  

But I keep seeing all these recipes in my favorite blogs, for puddings made from SCRATCH (I didn't even know you could do that!!) and they look AMAZING.  There are photos.  Of CHOCOLATE.  Pudding.  Go here and here and here and HERE if you don't believe me.

I want.

I also want those cute little pudding dishes.  I think we have one.

Tell me.  Have you ever made-made pudding?  Is it worth it?

1 comment:

  1. YES it is well worth it. You will doubt me when you are standing there stirring, and stirring, and stirring. Let us know how it turns out.

    Don't forget to use whole milk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics