9.01.2010

book-ular housekeeping, part 2

Some more book-related housekeeping on this here little blog of mine.

Back last November I told you, the world, that I was taking part in the TBR challenge. 

I made this proclamation, and promptly forgot. Until now.

So of the 24 books (12 picks and 12 alternates) I said I was going to read this year, I have read...





....drumroll please...





THREE.

(You thought I was going to say zero, right?)


One book is on the original list, and two are alternates.

Oops.

The calendar says I am probably not going to be able to finish nine of the remaining 12 books and still get everything else done that I need to get done this year, so I am going to pretend this little challenge thing never happened.

Hey, at least I'm reading something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics