11.25.2009

happy birthday boy

I would like to take this opportunity to wish a Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends and readers.  (And if you're a reader but not a friend, let's fix that!)  We are spending the holiday with another couple from church - a retired minister and his wife, as well as a couple other guests of theirs.  We are having turkey and pie - and as best I can tell, nothing else.  AWESOME.


I would also like to take this opportunity to wish my super secret spy husband a very happy birthday.  For super secret spy reasons, I won't say exactly when his birthday is, but it's always around Thanksgiving, so there you go.  Happy birthday, love.  You are still my favorite, and I'm grateful for another year with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics