1.18.2010

Manic Monday #197

Whew! It's been a while since I've played along with Manic Monday. You can check it out here, if you'd like!

Now, on with it:

Growing up, what was your favorite sitcom?


Family Matters, for sure. I LOVED that show. I loved the way Carl and Harriet said their names. I loved all the attitude Laura gave. And Steve Urkel and his antics. I loved it :)

What's your idea of a romantic date?


One that doesn't involve puppies. 


But seriously. I think anything that is designed so that you and the other person are the focus is romantic (ie, not a movie). How can you be romanced when you aren't interacting? 

What are you most afraid to lose?


My sanity! to the puppy! She tries harder and harder every day to be a good dog, and she just isn't good at being good yet.

No, but really. I'm afraid to lose my family - Brian and the dogs (yes, the dogs are my family). I would be shell-shocked for a while if I lost Brian, and I would be really really sad without the dogs.

Also, my library card :) Because Denver has an AWESOME library system!

3 comments:

  1. You know what? I never watched Family Matters! Not once. I think I had quit watching sitcoms by the time that show aired.

    JHS
    Colloquium

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhhh I envy you your library!!! Wish we had a good one where we live, but no. Just another of those things I wished I had... we didn't have Family Matters here, either. ;)

    Please click here for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute answers. I loved all those shows also. Doylene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics