3.10.2009

Manic Monday #158, but on a Tuesday



What would you do with an extra hour each day?

I don't know!!!!! I've received 9 or 10 extra hours each day, now that I'm not working (ack!) and I'm trying to figure out how to get myself on a schedule and stick to it.  We'll see how this thing goes...we'll see if the kitchen gets finished, the spring cleaning gets done, the car gets repaired, Eli gets his bath....  we'll see if it all happens :)


Do you wear a watch? If so, tell us about it. If not, how do you keep track of time?

I don't wear a watch, but I go crazy if there isn't a clock within eyesight.  I'm pretty good at estimating what time it is.  Knowing exactly what time it is gets a little tricky (and maybe drives my mr. prompty-prompt husband a little crazy).  I would seriously benefit from a clock in the bathroom, that's for sure...


If it was possible, would you want to know how many days you had left to live?


I've been thinking about this topic for a little while now, and I DO think I'd like to know.  What can I say, I've always been deadline-oriented.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics