10.08.2008

ABCs of AMD

A. Attached or single?  Attached. quite attached, in fact

B. Best friend? Brian (aka my attachment)

C. Cake or pie? CAKE!  

D. Day of choice? Saturday

E. Essential item? Hair elastic

F. Favorite colour? Light blue.  Really, almost any blue.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms!

H. Hometown? Charlotte.  It's true, what they say about Carolina girls.

I. Favorite indulgence? Giant Hershey bar.  Oh yes, Hershey's chocolate runs through my veins.

J. January or July? January please! 

K. Kids? We'll see.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Family. Music. Design. Humor.

M. Marriage date? Dec. 1.  We're coming up on the anniversary...any suggestions?

N. Number of magazine subscriptions: 1 - Whole Dog Journal.

O. Oranges or apples? Apples, most days

P. Phobias? the one where you're afraid of tight spaces, and the one where you screech and run when you see a bug of any kind

Q. Quotes? The task of healing is to respect oneself as a creature, no more and no less. Wendell Berry.

R. Reasons to smile? NBC 12 was reasonable.

S. Season of choice? Fall

T. Tag 5 people.  Brian, Kim, Steph, Jax, and Lara. (ps, Lara, you need to invite me to read your blog.  srsly.)

U. Unknown fact about me? I eat the exact same thing every day for lunch.

V. Vegetable? Right now I'm in a major yellow squash phase.  Got any good recipes?

W. Worst habit? I sometimes assume the worst about people.

X. X-ray or ultrasound? X-ray, they're a lot less invasive and there's no cold goop to deal with.

Y. Your favorite foods? Bread. Butter. Bread and butter. Carrott cake.

Z. Zodiac sign? The one in mid-April.


You're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics