12.12.2012

a week of birthdays

There are two birthdays to celebrate this week! One is my brother's, which is today. Yes, I am directly related to someone whose birthday is 12-12-12. He isn't going to be 12 on 12-12-12, though - he's like 27 or something. I stopped counting when the math made me feel old. Fun fact: Frank Sinatra's birthday was also 12-12.

The other birthday, of course, is my bouncing baby boy's! His first birthday!! I really, really can't believe it. Maybe I'll wake him up at 1:30 a.m. the way he did to me, a year ago! Fun fact: Taylor Swift's birthday is also 12-13. Not exactly the same caliber of musical legacy, but there you go.

Who shares your birthday?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if you ever met my friend Grace (she lived in the neighborhood and went to UNC as well), but she has twin little brothers who are turning 12 today. Hard to believe they are that old (we were in 8th grade when they were born)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics