4.15.2010

I'm back!

Sorta. Well, tomorrow I'll be back for realz. Today's post is paltry, intentionally.

You see, I did my second day of level 2 of the 30 day shred this morning. And I am....ashamed by how fatigued I feel. In a good way...I think...

I am going to try to bike to the store today since the nearest (and safest biking-to route) grocery store happens to have the best sales this week. And I'm feeling brave.

And maybe a little sadistic?

Also, I gotta go find my bike lock. Altho I actually wouldn't be that sad if my bike disappeared. It'd give me a good excuse to get another, sturdier, less threatening-to-fall-apart one. HA, joke's on YOU, potential bike thief!!

So we'll see how that goes. I'll report back tomorrow.

But I probably won't mention the bike thing. Or the shred, for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics