10.09.2007

at least looking at the saddle again...

Hi, my name is: Ashley

but you can call me: whatever you want.

Never in my life have I: felt like I knew where I was going.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: [censored]

My high school is/was: (was) fine, I guess...it could have been a lot worse.

When I’m nervous: my stomach gets really heavy and my ears ring and my hands shake.

The last song I listened to was: on the KPAX soundtrack

My hair is: finally doing what I want it to do on a regular basis, but very much needing to be trimmed.

When I was 4: I started having nightmares about the Cat in the Hat. Actually, that's not true, those didn't start until I was about 6...

Last Christmas: I was miserable, but ok with it.

I should be: working...but I feel awful.

When I look down: I get dizzy. Note to self: don't move head too fast.

The happiest recent event was: my bridal shower in Concord.

By this time next year: I desperately hope to have a "real job."

My current gripe is: I'm poor! I need furniture! and I'm sore, too...stupid virus.

I have a hard time understanding: why nobody wants to hire me for a job that I'd actually like to do.

There’s these girls: ....so not getting this one...

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Brian. that's probably a no-brainer.

I want to buy: FURNITURE! oh my lord I need a few key pieces of furniture...

Where do you plan to visit: nowhere out of the ordinary any time soon... next 'trip' is to Hershey in November...

If you spent the night at my house: I'd let you use the box fan.

The world could do without: another ice age. just my opinion.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: a calendar planner thinger.

Most recent thing someone else bought me: truckloads of stuff off the registry!!

My middle name is: Marie

In the morning I: let the dog out, make the bed, and proceed to the bathroom.

Last night I was: feeling not-so-hot...

There’s this guy I know who: keeps coming over to my house and eating my food and driving my car....

If I was an animal I’d be a: dog. a small one. that did cute tricks and got lots of treats.

A better name for me would be: Jill.

Tomorrow I am: training the new girl.

Tonight I am: doing some of the house/wedding work that I didn't do yesterday...

My birthday is: April 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics