2.01.2013

friday links: quiet little life edition

- Some sweet, gentle thoughts on the magnificent and the mundane -- It really touches me to read that some moms do feel the way I do about being home with kids, deliberately, instead of drawn to work or elsewhere. 

- Such rich, profound wisdom form Ann Voskamp about failure and perspectiveI come back to this post from Ann Voskamp regularly.

- An oldie but goodie from Newspaper Blackouts - This one has stuck with me. Maybe you'll love it, too?


So tell me! Do you have any fun weekend plans? We have a little bit of adventure scheduled...Gabriel has a photo shoot(!!!) tomorrow, and then there are baptisms and an ordination at the church, which I'm looking forward to celebrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics