12.02.2008

Manic Monday #144

It's "Cyber Monday" today, the ceremonial kick-off of the holiday online shopping season in the United States. Do you do much online shopping, holiday or otherwise?

I don't do much shopping at all.  I do a little bit of online shopping - I used to do a LOT more.  I've cut way back on all fronts, though.  Nothing against it.

Are you a Mac or a PC user? Why?

After a few good PC years in college, I made the switch back to Mac.  I couldn't have been happier.  I've always been a mac user at heart - mostly because my mom was Apple Computers Employee #715, back in the early 80s.  I sometimes wonder what computer I'd be using now, if this hadn't been the case.  I have a first generation MacBook that I love - but I do covet every new model.

What website do you spend more time on than you care to admit?

The Bold and the Beautiful online videos. I've watched on and off since I was in HS.  At first it was a mother-daughter thing, and now....maybe I shouldn't post about it.  

2 comments:

  1. One day I should write out my Apple experience. It's worth remembering probably. And I wish we still had mother/daughter not-so-enlightening tv moments, haha! Life has to have some down time. I was fun having some with you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the main advantages in online shopping is the convenience.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics