7.19.2013

friday links: old stuff edition

Here are a few things I've been wanting to share, but they never quite fit my mood when it came time to update my facebook status. You know how it is.

- If I Forget You, from Shalom Sweet Home. Jessa's blog is a fascinating glimpse into living as an expat, devoutly practicing her religion (Catholicism, in this case), in perhaps the most central location of that religion. This blog reawakens my long-ago dream of living in Galilee and/or Jerusalem.

- Sanctifying Motherhood, from Small Town Simplicity. I recently found Lydia's blog, and I loooooove it. This post popped up on my reader at just the right time. Maybe it will benefit you, too.

- Aradhna. Ever listened to them? Do it. Now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics