5.20.2008

yesssssssssssssss

I am SO excited. Today the Love of Jesus thrift shop is coming to my house and taking away a big box, 3 big bags, and a bunch of furniture. AWESOME.

I wanted to take the furniture to the Habitat ReStore, but it's just too beat up and in bad shape and frankly, given the nature of my relationship with them, I was too embarrassed to admit to owning such pieces. Everybody else, though, when you're doing your home repairs and rearranging furniture, call the ReStore! They will pick up whatever you've got. Bookshelves, drywall, pianos, half-used cans of paint...if it falls in the category of 'home improvement' then chances are, they want it.

They also love to recycle your plastic bags of any type.

804.228.1305!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics