5.09.2008

i want to be harsh

sometimes i wish i could be one of those awesome tough girls. chicks from raiders of the lost ark. lois lane. princess leia. that girl you know that you're thinking of.

maybe i need a good cool-runnings variet dose of self esteem. I see PRIDE. I see POWER. I see...chocolate! brb

i don't think i'm the other end of the spectrum - you know, the screamer-wailer chick you see in every tv/movie group of hostages.

no...i freeze up, get flustered, turn wimpy.


maybe i should get a metal bikini. psych myself into the role. boxing lessons or maybe some aikido too.

what do YOU like most about tough girls? what are some of their characteristics that can be...erhm, acquired?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics