12.14.2012

friday links: diy edition

Christmas is right around the corner. Here are a few ideas you can pull together as last-minute gifts, if you're into the DIY approach. Because you've got all that free time on your hands...


For the kid or kid-like person: a chalkboard table! These are all the rage right now, let me tell you. Just ask Pinterest.

For someone who needs a bit of cushion and warmth, how about a knitted rug that might fly off the needles? (This is now in my Ravelry queue, and it will be on my floors once I can find a big poofy yarn I can afford!)

For your sweet friend who loves all things rustic with a touch of lovely - lace-wrapped votives. Beautiful.

For the little boy who needs a friendly bowtie, look no further than this little bowtie tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a moment to leave a comment. I love hearing from you!

Analytics